Seasonal tart rhubarb paired with sweet strawberries (can't beat handpicked British strawberries) are a wonderful naturally gluten free match made in heaven, add some yogurt and you can make the most delicious fool, just swirl them both through for a fabulous taste sensation in a bowl, a perfect summer dessert.
This recipe is...
Vegetarian Low Sugar Slimming World Friendly
2.5tbsp granulated sweetener
500g natural Greek yogurt
100ml double creamPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
15 MinsThis recipe makes 4 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Chop the rhubarb and place in a pan with water and granulated sweetener, bring to the boil and leave until rhubarb all falls apart and in nice and soft.
2. Once soft, chop half the strawberries and add to the rhubarb, pour into a blender and blend for a few seconds, you don't want it completely smooth so don't do it for too long.
3. Remove the puree from the blender and allow to cool.
4. Once cold split the natural yogurt into 4 bowls, pour in some of the puree and lightly stir so it marbles.
5. Chop the rest of the strawberries and place on top of the yogurt and puree.
6. Whip the double cream until stiff and add some to the top of each bowl. Place in the fridge to chill until ready to eat or serve immediately.
Nutritional info per serving