Lightly Spiced Breadcrumbed Chicken - Coeliac Sanctuary
Posted On: 13th October 2019
Chicken goujons or even chicken nuggets make a fab fast meal and breadcrumbed they are so easy to do yourself. Chicken cut into strips and coated in a gluten free bread crumb mixed with a bit of gentle spice to add flavour, these are sure to go down a treat with the whole family.
Recipe By: Alison Wheatley at http://www.coeliacsanctuary.co.uk
This recipe is...
6 chicken thigh fillets or 3 chicken breast fillets
75g gluten free bread crumbs (we used Morrisons Free From brand)
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp garlic granules
Preparation Time: 15 Mins
Cooking Time: 25 Mins
This recipe is free from...
Celery, Crustaceans, Dairy, Fish, Gluten, Lupin, Molluscs, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Soya, Sulphites, Tree Nuts
1. Cut the chicken into strips and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, thyme, chilli powder and garlic granules.
3. In a second bowl, crack in the egg and beat.
4. Dip a chicken strip in the egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs, place on a baking tray and repeat with all the other chicken pieces.
5. Spray the chicken with a little spray oil or Fry Light and bake in an oven preheated to gas mark 6 for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden.
This recipe makes 4 servings
Nutritional info per serving
© 2019 Coeliac Sanctuary - https://www.coeliacsanctuary.co.uk