Chicken goujons or even chicken nuggets make a fab fast meal and breadcrumbed they are so easy to do yourself. Chicken cut into strips and coated in a gluten free bread crumb mixed with a bit of gentle spice to add flavour, these are sure to go down a treat with the whole family.
This recipe is...
Low Sugar High Protein Slimming World Friendly
6 chicken thigh fillets or 3 chicken breast fillets
75g gluten free bread crumbs (we used Morrisons Free From brand)
1tsp chilli powder
1tsp garlic granules
1 eggPreparation Time:
15 MinsCooking Time:
25 MinsThis recipe makes 4 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Cut the chicken into strips and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, thyme, chilli powder and garlic granules.
3. In a second bowl, crack in the egg and beat.
4. Dip a chicken strip in the egg and then roll in the breadcrumbs, place on a baking tray and repeat with all the other chicken pieces.
5. Spray the chicken with a little spray oil or Fry Light and bake in an oven preheated to gas mark 6 for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden.
Nutritional info per serving