Fish curries are so underrated, just think of all the nutrients you can get from that beautiful white fish. With added spices and vegetables you have some amazing flavours all packed together in an incredibly easy to make curry dish, like most curries it is naturally gluten free and served with a side of rice it's super filling.
This recipe is...
Low Calorie Low Sugar Low Fat High Protein Slimming World Friendly
250g white rice
100g green beans
1 red pepper
400ml veg stock
2tsp medium curry powder
4 medium sized fillets of white fish (cod, haddock etc)
100ml coconut milk
3tsp natural yogurtPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
20 MinsThis recipe makes 4 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Place the rice in a pan of water, place on a medium heat and boil until the rice is soft and tender. By the time this is cooked your curry should be done too.
2. Chop the green beans and red pepper, peel and chop the carrot.
3. Place the vegetable stock, curry powder and turmeric in a frying pan, stir and heat until near boiling. Add the chopped vegetables and cook on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes until the vegetables just start to soften.
4. Stir in coconut milk and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
5. Cut fish into chunks add to the frying pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes until fish is cooked and begins to fall apart.
6. Stir in natural yogurt and cook for a further minute. Serve with the boiled rice.
Nutritional info per serving