Think chocolate brownie but with white chocolate and you have a blondie. If you love white chocolate you are going to love these, a nice alternative to the ever popular gluten free brownie, deliciously sweet and sticky, a perfect snack with a brew! And we made them dairy free too!
This recipe is...
200g dairy free white chocolate
115g sunflower spread
1tsp vanilla extract
140g caster sugar
150g plain flourPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
30 MinsThis recipe makes 12 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Melt the white chocolate and butter in a pan until just melted and let cool but not go cold enough that it starts to set.
2. Whisk the eggs in a bowl until thick and creamy, add in the vanilla and slowly add the sugar with the whisk still going.
3. Drizzle the butter and chocolate mix into the eggs and whisk.
4. Fold the flour in until well combined.
5. Grease a baking tray and pour in the mixture bake for 25-30 minutes on gas mark 4 until top is firm.
6. Allow to cool and then cut into 12 pieces.Recipe first seen on our 2018 Recipe Calendar
If you don't need dairy free you can use any regular white chocolate which is gluten free.
Nutritional info per serving