It is my theory that brownies should be packed with as much chocolate as possible and just be really, really soft and gooey. These gluten free brownies have three different types of chocolate to make them as most chocolaty as possible, any chocoholics dream brownie this one! They absolutely melt in the mouth.
This recipe is...
200g dark chocolate
100g caster sugar
75g muscovado sugar
75g plain flour
100g milk chocolate chips
30g white chocolatePreparation Time:
15 MinsCooking Time:
30 MinsThis recipe makes 12 brownies
This recipe is free from...
1. Melt dark chocolate and butter in a bow over a pan of boiling water.
2. Allow the chocolate to cool slightly then whisk in the sugars.
3. Crack in one egg at a time and whisk in well, then whisk in the flour.
4. Stir in chocolate chips, stir and then spoon into a greased baking tin, cook for 25-30 mins in oven preheated to gas mark 3.
5. Grate on the white chocolate while still hot, allow to cool and cut into 12.
Nutritional info per brownie