A twisted take on a Turkish kofta kebab, these kebabs have a tandoori spice added to give them an Indian feel. These are naturally gluten free and great to put on the BBQ or to cook under the grill, made with mince meat and spices they are really cheap and quick to make, great served with a summer salad!
This recipe is...
Low Calorie Low Sugar Low Fat Slimming World Friendly
1tbsp tandoori powder
1/2tsp ground ginger
2tbsp natural yogurt
200g mince beef or lambPreparation Time:
40 MinsCooking Time:
10 MinsThis recipe makes 4 kebabs
This recipe is free from...
1. In a bowl, mix together the spices, parsley and natural yogurt.
2. Add the mince to the tandoori mix and combine using a spoon, you should end up with a fairly smooth paste.
3. Allow the mix to chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Once chilled, using your hands, wrap some of the mix around skewers, you should get 4 or 5 depending on how thick you wrap the mix around.
5. Grill the kebabs for about 5 minutes on each side until cooked through and serve.
Nutritional info per kebab