Duck is one of those must have when it comes to Chinese meals, you have to have it at least once, it is pretty greasy and a desired taste but if you love it it's a dish you will have again and again. Simple to cook, this naturally gluten free dish is served with egg fried rice and a honey based sauce.
This recipe is...
High Protein Dairy Free Slimming World Friendly
2 duck breasts
2tsp chinese five spice
1200g cold cooked rice
2 spring onion
1tbsp tamari saucePreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
20 MinsThis recipe makes 2 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Rub the duck breasts with five spice and slice into thin strips,
2. Fry the duck skin side down for 5-10 mins until crispy, flip over and drizzle over honey. Allow the juices and honey to boil as the duck cooks, another 10 minutes should cook it perfectly.
3. While the duck finishes cooking heat a frying pan, scramble the eggs in the pan using a fish slice so you get nice chunks.
4. Add the cold cooked rice to the eggs and add chopped spring onion and tamari sauce, stir well and heat until rice is piping hot.
5. Place the rice on plates and top with the duck, drizzle over the honey from the pan and serve.
Nutritional info per serving