Who would have thought sausages would work so well on a salad. Diced up cooked sausages with chunks of salty Greek feta on a bed of gorgeous green salad with some added chickpeas. A great filling salad for any day of the week, you can eat it with cold sausages at work or hot at home and it is naturally gluten free.
This recipe is...
Low Sugar Low Fat Slimming World Friendly
4 sausages (we used Marks and Spencer skinny pork)
60g Mixed Leaves
30g red onion
40g pomegranate seeds
80g canned chickpeas
60g fetaPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
10 MinsThis recipe makes 2 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Fry or grill the sausages until cooked through and nice and brown, cut in half and then into chunks and set aside while you prepare the rest of the salad.
2. Place mixed leaves on a plate, cut the cucumber into chunks and the onion into slices and scatter over leaves.
3. Add the pomegranate seeds to the salad.
4. Pour the chickpeas into a pan and heat for a few minutes to warm the peas through, add to the top of the salad along with the sausage chunks.
5. Chop the feta into pieces and scatter over the salad.
Nutritional info per serving