I have so much gluten free muesli lingering around, I don't really have muesli a lot so always after different ways to use it up. These cookies are dead easy to make, great to do with the kids as it uses very few ingredients and little effort. Use whatever muesli you prefer for different flavours.
This recipe is...
240g muesli (we used Delicious Alchemy Berry Muesli
75g gluten free plain flour
100g golden syrupPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
10 MinsThis recipe makes 24 cookies
This recipe is free from...
1. Place the muesli in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a microwaveable bowl place the butter, heat in the microwave until just melted.
3. Pour the melted butter into the muesli and add in all the other ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined.
4. Let the mix sit for 10-15 mins, this allows the butter to harden slightly.
5. Preheat an oven to gas mark 4. Grease and line a baking tray. Spoon about a tablespoon worth of mix onto the tray and press down flat. Cover the tray with these biscuit rounds about 2 inch apart.
6. Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10-12 mins until golden and firm.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to go cold on a cooling rack.
Nutritional info per cookie