Sometimes a bite size piece of flapjack is all you need. We made these with sweetener and light sunflower spread to make them lower in sugar, fat and calories but they are still very delicious as long as you can tolerate oats of course. If you can't tolerate oats you could always make them with rice flakes.
This recipe is...
Vegetarian Low Calorie Low Sugar Low Fat Slimming World Friendly
140g pure porridge oats
3 tbsp sweetener
45g light sunflower spread
5 tbsp golden syrupPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
20 MinsThis recipe makes 16 flapjack pieces
This recipe is free from...
1. Melt the sunflower spread in a saucepan.
2. Mix the sweetener, oats and golden syrup together in a bowl.
3. Add the melted flora to the dry goods.
4. Press into a square cake tin.
5. Bake in the oven on gas mark 4 for about 20 mins until turning golden.
6. Remove from oven and cut into 16 pieces but don't remove from tin, let it cool a little first before attempting to remove.
Nutritional info per piece