You know that time after Christmas when you are sick of mince pies but still have loads of mincemeat left, that's the perfect time to make these little gluten free beauties. You really can't co wrong with mincemeat cupcakes, it is like a cupcake and a mince pies offspring and is so delicious you won't be able to stop eating them.
This recipe is...
Low Fat Dairy Free
150g sunflower spread
80g caster sugar
150g gluten free plain flour
1/2tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1tbsp brandyPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
20 MinsThis recipe makes 15 cupcakes
This recipe is free from...
1. Cream together the sunflower spread (or margarine) with the caster sugar in a large bowl.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into the creamed mixture and beat in with a wooden spoon.
3. Beat in each egg to form a cake batter.
4. Add the mincemeat to the cake batter and beat well, finally beating in the brandy for that added kick.
5. 3/4 fill 15 cupcake cases and place in an oven preheated to gas mark 6, bake for 20 minutes until golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and cool.
Swap the sunflower spread for normal margarine
Nutritional info per cupcake