Flourless Nutella Almond Biscuits - Coeliac Sanctuary
Posted On: 19th April 2020
These biscuits are as easy as 1, 2, 3. Literally 3 very easy ingredients and no flour in sight for them. These are great to make with kids, naturally gluten free and super easy to make and they take less than 10 minutes to bake too, all you need to do is resist licking the spoon!
Recipe By: Alison Wheatley at http://www.coeliacsanctuary.co.uk
This recipe is...
85g ground almonds
Preparation Time: 5 Mins
Cooking Time: 10 Mins
This recipe is free from...
Celery, Crustaceans, Fish, Gluten, Lupin, Molluscs, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Soya, Sulphites,
1. Beat all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Preheat oven to gas mark 6 and grease and line a baking tray.
3. Spoon half a tbsp (around the size of a walnut) amounts of the mix onto a baking tray, place a good inch or two apart as they do spread a bit.
4. Place in the oven for 8-10 mins until firmed up, remove and cool.
5. Heat a small amount of Nutella (around a tsp) in a microwave so it is runny and drizzle over the biscuits.
This recipe makes 16 biscuits
Nutritional info per biscuits
© 2020 Coeliac Sanctuary - https://www.coeliacsanctuary.co.uk