Panna cotta, a rich Italian dessert usually made with cream. Our version is not quite as rich, we've toned it down and made it milk based rather than cream and also made it using dairy free using coconut milk, flavoured with some chocolate it is naughty and nice at the same time and also naturally gluten free.
This recipe is...
Low Calorie Low Sugar Low Fat Dairy Free FODMAP Friendly Slimming World Friendly
200ml coconut milk (or soya if preferred)
20g dairy free chocolate
1tsp vanilla extract
1/2 sachet gelatinePreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
3 HoursThis recipe makes 2 panna cottas
This recipe is free from...
1. Warm the coconut milk in the microwave until warm to touch but not hot.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave then stir into the wamed milk until combined.
3. Stir the vanilla and sweetener into the milk.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in about 75ml of boiling water. Gradually stir the gelatine into the milk.
5. Pour the mix into 2 panna cotta moulds, allow to cool and them place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hours to set fully. Turn out onto a plate and serve with fruit.
Replace coconut milk with regular milk and dairy free chocolate with milk chocolate
Nutritional info per panna cotta