Super easy chocolate cake we like to cut into small bite size chunks to try and make them last longer (not that that method usually works for long),you could top these chocolatey delights with some buttercream or melted chocolate for some extra depth if you want too or serve with a side of whipped cream.
This recipe is...
Vegetarian Low Calorie Low Sugar Low Fat FODMAP Friendly
100g ssunflower spread
100g caster sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
100g gluten free plain flour
1tsp gluten free baking powderPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
30 MinsThis recipe makes 16 squares
This recipe is free from...
1. Cream together ssunflower spread and the sugar.
2. Beat together the eggs and slowly beat into the sugar mix.
3. Sift together cocoa powder, flour and baking powder.
4. Gradually fold the flour mix into the egg mixture.
5. Grease a square baking tin and pour in the mixture.
6. Bake on gas mark 5 for 30 mins or until cooked.
7. Cut into bitesize chunks.
Soya spread can be replaced with normal margarine if dairy free isn't required
Nutritional info per piece