Sickly sweet but vary moorish these whoopie pies are easy to make and are done using a packet mix to make it even simpler! I love Delicious Alchemy gluten free mixes and their brownie mix is perfect for this, load them with a nutella butter cream and they are a chocolate lovers dream.
This recipe is...
1 packet Delicious Alchemy Chocolate Brownie Mix
100g gluten free plain flour
60g icing sugar
50g chocolate chipsPreparation Time:
20 MinsCooking Time:
10 MinsThis recipe makes 9 pies
This recipe is free from...
1. Make up the brownie mix as directed on the packet, adding an extra 100g of flour to thicken the mix slightly.
2. Drop walnut sized chunks of the mix a few inches apart on a greased baking tray, press down slightly. To make 9 whoopie pies you need 18 on these rounds.
3. Bake for 10-12 mins on gas 4 until slightly browned and spongy to touch on the top.
4. Once cooked remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5. To create the filling mix Nutella with icing sugar to firm up, if it goes to dry add a little water. Stir though chocolate chips.
6. Spread the filling on one half of a whoopie pie then press a second half down to sandwich the filling!
Nutritional info per pie