Easter always has to be about the chocolate, this gluten free vanilla bundt cake is smothered in creamy chocolate ganache and loaded up with Mini Eggs and Mini Creme Eggs, a perfect gluten free cake for any Coeliac at Easter time if you aren't sick of chocolate yet!
This recipe is...
250g margarine or butter
250g gluten free plain flour
2tsp baking powder
200g caster sugar
2tsp vanilla extract
75g milk or dark chocolate
25ml double cream
15g margarine or butter
25g icing sugar
1tsp cocoa powderTopping
3 mini Creme Eggs
1/2 bag Mini EggsPreparation Time:
50 MinutesCooking Time:
15 MinutesThis recipe makes 10 servings
This recipe is free from...
MethodSponsored by LiberEat
1. Place all the cake ingredients in a bowl, using an electric whisk, whisk until the batter is smooth.
2. Grease a bundt cake tin and preheat the oven to gas mark 4.
3. Pour the cake batter into the bundt tin, shake to make sure it goes into all the nooks and crannies. Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes until a skewer pushed into the cake comes out clean.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes before turning out.
5. Turn the cake out onto a cooling tray and allow to go cold.
6. To make the ganache place the chocolate, cream and margarine/butter in a saucepan and heat until all the ingredients have melted together.
7. Remove from the heat and sift in the icing sugar and cocoa powder, beat well to make sure it is well combined.
8. Drizzle the ganache over the top making sure it drips down the sides.
9. While the ganache is still liquid top with mini Creme Eggs cut in half and whole Mini Eggs. Allow the ganache to set before cutting (at least an hour)Sponsored by LiberEat
Nutritional info per servings