Angel and Cookies cookie dough is free from all allergens and makes the most wonderful cookies, make them into fudge (not free from all allergens) and you have a sugary delight that is to die for. Gluten free cookie dough fudge, whats not to like, throw chocolate chips into the mix and it's a Coeliacs chocolate cookie, fudge loving, dream!
This recipe is...
Vegetarian Low Fat
350g Angels and Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
55g muscovado sugar
65g butter or margarine
1tsp vanilla extract
450g icing sugar
100g chocolate chipsPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
1 hour 30 MinsThis recipe makes 60 pieces
This recipe is free from...
1. Break the cookie dough up into chunks and place in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Place the muscovado sugar, milk and butter in a pan and place on a medium heat, stir until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
3. Remove the butter mix from the heat, add the vanilla and stir in.
4. Sift in the icing sugar, gradually stir it in until you get a very thick dough. Allow to go cold.
5. Once cold, add the fudge and chocolate chips to the cookie dough and stir until combined. Press into a tin and put in the fridge for about an hour to firm up then cut into pieces.
Nutritional info per piece