Chinese dishes are always the simplest dishes to make, they tend to revolve around the basic principle of choose a protein, choose your vegs (or rice, or both!) and add a sauce. This dish is a really easy fakeaway dish that doesn't need much prep at all and is great for that quick meal after work when you can't be bothered to cook!
This recipe is...
Low Fat High Protein Slimming World Friendly
2 Salmon Fillets
120g Cold Boiled Rice (preferably cooked previous day)
2tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce or any Gluten Free Soy Sauce
100g Frozen Garden Peas
1 Packet Blue Dragon or Aldi's Oyster and Spring Onion SaucePreparation Time:
5 MinsCooking Time:
20 MinsThis recipe makes 2 portions
This recipe is free from...
1. Place the salmon fillets in the centre of a griddle or frying pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until cooked through (when the fish is pale pink all the way through). Set aside and keep warm.
2. Cook the peas in a pan of boiling water.
3. While the fish is cooking, crack the eggs in a seperate frying pan, and beat as they are cooking to create an almost scrambled texture.
4. Add the rice to the eggs and mix the egg through, also add in the soy sauce and the peas once cooked. Mix well and split between plates.
5. Add the salmon to the plate with the rice, heat the Oyster and Spring Onion sauce through in the microwave and serve over the top of the salmon.
Nutritional info per serving