A proper oriental soup which is naturally gluten free. It's not quite chicken and sweetcorn, every Chinese takeaways favourite but this is just as good. Like most Chinese dishes it is easy to make and makes a great lunch or starter. Full of protein and fabulous flavours it is a sure fire hit in the soup department.
This recipe is...
Low Sugar Low Fat High Protein Slimming World Friendly
700ml chicken stock
2 chicken breast
1tsp egg white
Pinch of tarragonPreparation Time:
5 MinsCooking Time:
25 MinsThis recipe makes 2 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Bring chicken stock to the boil in a pan.
2. Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and add to the stock, reduce the heat slightly and allow the chicken to boil for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
3. Stir in the egg white and asparagus and cook for 2 mins.
4. Mix the cornflour with a little water and add to the soup, bring the soup back to the boil.
5. Stir in a pinch of tarragon and serve immediately.
Nutritional info per serving