Jacket potatoes get boring so why not jazz them up by turning them into filled skins. They are naturally gluten free and there are countless combos of fillings you could do, we love them with brie and bacon and you could even add a spoonful of cranberry sauce for that extra kick. Perfect for lunch, buffets or picnics.
This recipe is...
Low Sugar High Protein High Fibre FODMAP Friendly Slimming World Friendly
1 medium baked potato
2 rashers bacon
2 spring onions
20g briePreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
3 Hours 10 MinsThis recipe makes 1 serving
This recipe is free from...
1. Bake potato in oven for at least 3 hours, nice and slowly
2. Once cooked, cut in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl
3. Grill the bacon, chop the spring onions, and cut brie into bitesize pieces.
4. Add half the bacon, all the onion and half the brie to the potato flesh, mix and heap back into the skins.
5. Top with rest of bacon and brie and place in the oven for 5-10 mins to crisp up. Serve with salad.
Nutritional info per serving