Gluten and dairy free crepe style pancakes are super easy to make, add some maple syrup or honey and some bacon and you have an almost American classic. Fabulous for the weekends. You can top pancakes with absolutely anything and bacon and maple syrup work surprisingly well together, despite being a mash of sweet and savoury.
This recipe is...
Vegetarian Low Sugar High Protein
2 rashers bacon
1 tsp runny honey
20g gluten free plain flour
Pinch of Xanthan gum
100ml light soya milk
1 eggPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
10 MinsThis recipe makes 1 serving
This recipe is free from...
1. Grill the bacon.
2. Beat egg with the soya milk
3. In a bowl sift together the flour, xanthan gum and salt.
4. Beat into the egg mix.
5. Spray a frying pan with frylight, add half the mix, leave for a minute or 2 and flip over (the hotter the frying pan the easier it is to flip).
6. Remove from pan and add the rest of mix to make second crepe.
7. Serve with bacon and honey over the top.
Nutritional info per serving