I love having this for breakfast, I get bored of the same things all the time so this sometimes makes a nice change. It's so simple to do and means you have a complete big breakfast but it's all cooked in one dish in the oven. It is all naturally gluten free and even Heinz baked beans and sausage labelled gluten free!
This recipe is...
Low Sugar High Protein High Fibre Dairy Free Slimming World Friendly
2 rashers bacon
1 large can Heinz beans and sausages
2 large eggsPreparation Time:
5 MinsCooking Time:
25 MinsThis recipe makes 2 servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Roughly chop the bacon into chunks, dice the onion and slice the mushrooms.
2. Heat a frying pan and fry the bacon, onion and mushrooms until lightly browned then transfer to two ramekins or a small pie dishes.
3. Pour half the beans and sausage on top of each dish and then give it a light shake to level it out (you could also use just beans if you prefer).
4. Crack an egg straight on top of the beans. Place in an oven preheated to gas mark 5 for 15-20 minutes, the yolk of the egg will be fairly solid if left for 20 minutes so if you prefer a runny egg bake for just 15.
5. Remove from the oven and serve!
Nutritional info per serving