A miniature version of a toad in the hole, just big enough for one person, with one single sausage per serving in a gluten and dairy free Yorkshire pudding batter. Proper English grub! Serve with a side of fresh vegetables and top with gravy for a proper feast that won't harm the waistline too much!
This recipe is...
Low Sugar Low Fat Dairy Free
4x Thin Gluten Free Sausages (such as Heck)
75g Doves Gluten Free Plain Flour
1 egg, beaten
200ml Light Soya Milk
1 Small Onion, diced
100g Mushrooms, sliced
425ml Boiling Water
2 tbsp Kallo Gluten Free Gravy GranulesPreparation Time:
10 MinsCooking Time:
35 MinsThis recipe makes 4 Servings
This recipe is free from...
1. Preheat over to gas mark 6
2. Grease a yorkshire pudding tray (or muffin tin),place one sausage in the middle of each and cook for 10 mins
3. Make the batter mix by sifting the flour into a bowl, add the egg and milk and beat until all the lumps have gone
4. Remove sausages from oven, pour the batter mix around them and bake for another 10 mins until the sausages are cooked and the batter is golden
5. Put the onion and mushrooms in a pan with the boiling water and simmer for 15 mins, then add in the gravy granules
6. Serve with veg of your choice.
Soya milk can be replaced with semi skimmed milk if dairy free isn't required
Nutritional info per serving