Fudge, that super sweet, sugar filled piece of heaven. But this is no ordinary fudge this is mint fudge with an after eight topping which looks like sharp shrapnel shards sticking out of the top of the fudge. Fudge is normally naturally gluten free unless it has some kind of biscuitty things added and this is no exception!
This recipe is...
Vegetarian Low Calorie Low Fat
400g white chocolate
397g condensed milk
1tsp peppermint extract
1tsp green colouring
100g icing sugar
1 box after eight mintsPreparation Time:
20 MinsCooking Time:
4 HoursThis recipe makes 72 pieces
This recipe is free from...
1. Melt the white chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
2. Stir in the condensed milk while the pan is still on the heat.
3. Add in the peppermint extract and green colouring, stir well until you get a nice even colour.
4. Stir in the icing sugar to sweeten.
5. Line a swiss roll tray or baking tray with greaseproof paper, spoon in the mix and allow to cool
6. Once the fudge is setting but not fully set (a few hours should allow to become cold enough and be semi set),break up the after eights on the top, press down firmly so they stick in the fudge.
7. Place in the fridge for a good few hours until the fudge is fully set and then cut into pieces. They should last in the fridge for a week or more.
Nutritional info per piece